Who wore it better: Deepika or Parineeti?


Deepika wore Pankaj and Nidhi Mosaic print from their Spring/Summer2014 collection while attending a Flimfare nominations party.  Parineeti recently being featured as new "VOGUE" girl repeated the same outfit.

Parineeti  has recently lost weight and is all set to flaunt. She looks sexy as she let her hairs loose and accessorizing with beaded necklace.

Deepika looks stunning in the outfit! And Parineeti also does justice. But who wore it better?? Leave your comments below....








Image Source: 1,2

13 comments:

  1. Deepika is a fashionista and she carries off everything so perfectly but this time I think Parineeti rocked it as she's carrying it with uber ease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepika wins for me :) she just looks so effortless

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi babes, I just nominated you for shine on award!! I think U are awesome and deserve it!! please check out here:-
    http://thepinkpoutblog.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/first-shine-on-award/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the dress! and both look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepika totally rockss but I like parineeti this time.. may be her luscious lockss made it ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PARI wore it beautifully!! Though Deepika is unbeatable , this time Pari wins (as per me) !

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice dress- love the pattern!
    kisses
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Deepika but this time Parineeti Rocks it...Loved the loose curls...Gorgeous all the way :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Deepika but this goes all out to Parineeti. What attitude in the photos. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. parineeta...I like her a lot..

    my recent one :http://www.cosmochics.com/reviews/lakme-9-to-5-matte-lip-color-in-scarlet-drill-review-swatches/

    ReplyDelete