beauty uk eye shadow palette NAKED-Review

Hello Beauties, 

"Eyes talk more than words"- so today I am reviewing a product which will make your eyes talk more than words. My first review on eye shadow. I am found of natural/nude makeup more than loud ones. Beauty uk is the brand which most of you would be aware of. Today I have review of the naked palette shade.




Price and Quantity:

Rs 603/-

My Take on beauty uk eye shadow palette NAKED-Review:
Starting from the packaging of the product it comes in plastic palette. All shades are nicely arranged in cool case. They give you a variety of dark to light eye shadows depending upon the way you wish to apply on your eyes. The palette comes with eye shadow applicator and with a mirror.  The mirror is small yet it helps to see clearly that how neatly makeup is done and is good for touch-up.




The palette contains six matte shades and four shimmer shades. Matte colors are not heavily pigmented but shimmer shades come with good pigmentation. Oops! I just forgot, my beauties, by pigmentation I mean how much color the eyeshadow delivers over your skin. If the eye shadow provides more color in less application it has good pigmentation. This palette comes with all beautiful neutral shades. The colors are easy to apply and blend well.You will not face any fallout issues. Pigmented colors have better staying power than than less pigmented ones.




Over all the palette is good for beginners. It provides a wonderful range of 10 colors. For a price so affordable you cannot get range of such colors and pigmentation. You can wet your eye liner brush and apply any of these shades as eyeliner.




What I like about this product? :
*Travel friendly
*Good range of colors.
*Nice packaging.
*Good for beginners.
*contains just the amount of shimmer needed
*easy to blend.
*comes with an applicator.
*contains mirror.

What I don't like about this product? :
*average pigmentation.
*average staying power. 


Rating: 3.5/5
Final Word: 
You can try this product, as for this price you cannot get any better. 

14 comments:

  1. Oh my!! Sucha lovely shades, nice review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shades and affordable.Love this palette.

    www.i-am-girly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this too!!! Nice review!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. grgs shade n pretty eotd <3

    my recent post :http://www.wellnessandvanity.com/2014/02/04/mac-lickable-lipstick-review/#comment-8445

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a amazing palette ! Awesome EOTD dear ... ^.^ <3 <3
    xoxo
    Huge Benefit Cosmetics International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Colors but I wished this was more pigmented....Your EOTD is really pretty! Beautiful review dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful EOTD Manasi....but i have a similer nutral color pallet so I will skip it for the moment!

    ReplyDelete