Simply Comfortable in those difficult days


Those difficult days...

Yes those difficult days come every month and bring a lot of uneasiness and discomfort. Especially if this those days if you have "UNPANNED" adventure trip with your friends, then what to do? Leave it or live with it! But with new whisper Ultra Soft you can be super active and enjoy to your fullest. Recently, I went to Rishikesh for adventure sport where we did rock climbing, repelling, bungee jumping, cliff jumping. When my super active friends told me on Friday evening that we are going to Rishikesh tonight, I was feeling that why today, as theses were those difficult days? Can’t we plan a week later? But they didn't agree and I took a call that yes I am going. I packed by bag in 5min and packed whisper ultra soft as well. We were awake all night travelling in the bus which was not a comfortable journey at all but yes things became easy with whisper. Want to know the details of the product? Read below:





Price: INR64 for 7 pads



My experience:

Starting with the packaging of the product, it comes in baby pink color packet which somehow emotionally gives you a relief that what you are going to wear is going to keep you baby soft. As I told you that I had no choice but I had to go on adventure trip with my friends and we were travelling via bus. No matter what travelling is always tiring and when you are travelling via bus on Indian roads experiencing bumps and pits all along the route, your adventure trip becomes trilling. I thought I will be in very bad shape when I reach Rishikesh but with whisper I can say that out loud that the product lives up to its claim. It feels super soft and comfortable.



Product not only is soft but also feels dry and comfortable. Now I don't have to hold myself from going out and doing what I want to. Even those difficult days are no more difficult with whisper. I have found my comfort in the product. Have you?  No? Then you should try the product for sure as it is not only soft but is also pocket friendly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment