Richa Chadha Reveals Shocking Secrets Of Bollywood!



Richa Chadha is one of the best actress we have ever seen in Bollywood. Her strength in Bollywood is her power packed performance. In a recent TEDx Talks she revealed many shocking details about Bollywood. She was also asked to change her body according to the industry standards. She said,"  I was told I should gain weight, then lose weight, fix my nose and inflate my lips, get a boob job, lose the puppy fat, grow my hair out, or cut it, get highlights, or fake eyelash extensions, squat for a bigger booty, get fake gel nails, run in heels, wear Spanx, pout will talking, focus on dilating the pupils, and listen attentively. I crumbled under the pressure like a wrecking ball had hit me." 

This is so shocking! What are your thoughts on this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment