Dine out this Mother's day to #KnowYourMom better


Mummma!! I want ice cream! Chocolate one with extra melting chocolate. And the voice come sure baby finish your food and I will buy you an ice cream. 

Selfie Time(I know my mom is prettier than me :D)


Well its just one incident of my life that everyone would relate to. I believe mom is the most precious gift god has ever given me. I still remember when I won first prize in extempore competition she was the one who was cloud no nine. Once while playing basketball ball I Fell down and hurt my knees. I was playing strong in full confidence I walked in my house joking that how foolish of me that I hurt my knees. My mom just heard it from inside and came running with tears in her eyes. Seeing her in so much pain I felt bad and made sure that she should never know if I get hurt ever in my life.





Her love and care is simply unconditional and there is not a single day I can thank her enough for making me what I am today. Today is mothers day and I have to make it special for her. I took her to brunch at Desi Vibes. I  downloaded app Dine Out on my phone. Booked a table in her favorite restaurant Desi Vibes. Booking a table through the app makes things just too easy. You save time and hassle of standing and waiting in line. Dine out has huge list of restaurants in board. When I entered the restaurant, I told the manager that I have a dine out booking and he asked for the booking id. Then he showed me the table booked and trust me it was the best table in restaurant where I and my mom can enjoy "The mother daughter time" together. Food was super delicious and so gossips we shared on the table. After we were done eating I quickly paid the bill through smart pay option in app without making my mom know about bill. My mom was flattered with this gesture and said " I love you." That was my supper cool mother daughter dine out moment.




I made my mother feel special today by taking her to brunch and spending time together. In our busy lifestyle we forget thanking people who are close to us and dine out helps you do it in the most special way. Go ahead friends  give your mom feeling of being the best MOM in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment