Plum scrub oriental Jin : Review

Beauty might have many colours but beauty is not always god gifted, sometimes it is achieved! It is achieved by intense care of your skin. When it comes to taking care of your face we are very conscious and when it comes to body, hand and foot, why are we careless here? Today I am going to talk about Plu scrub for body, hand and foot. I have used the product for a month now and the results are very nice. 



My take on Plum scrub oriental Jin:
Packaging of the product is compact and travel friendly. Cap opens and closed with a sound. Also opening of the tube allows only the right amount of product to flow out which helps in avoiding wastage of the product.



Talking about the product it is thick in texture with even granules. Grains present in the cream are not harsh instead they remove dirt and grime from the skin properly. Cream smells sweet and fresh. After application you can see the difference in skin as it starts glowing. The product removes dead cells from upper layer leaving skin soft and smooth.


Just wet your skin and take decent quantity of the product and start massaging gently. Remember wet skin shows better results. I bought this product from homeshop18 and I simply love it. Last week my sister came to visit me and she just loved it! For the price it is decent product+

What I Like about the product?
*Texture of the product
*Nice packaging
*Pocket-friendly
*Moisturizer
*Make skin soft

What I don’t like about the product?
*Details should be written in English.

Rating: 4.75/5

Final Word:
The product lives up to its expectations. You can try this product as it is really a good one.

1 comment: