OOTD: Proper Patola


"People will stare, make it worth there while." 

Close friend's wedding! Confused? what to wear? Today I am here with Indian Ethnic Bridesmaid look. You must have heard the song proper patola by Diljit , today's look is about how you could be "Proper Patola". Scroll down for more pictures. 


ASUS is doing a contest where you have to create a cover for #Zenfone. To participate in the contest I have created a phone cover which you can see below. You can also participate in the contest and win a Zenfone 2. Just click on the link here ==>>  http://bit.ly/1Q1ohRK





I received invitation card of my close friend's wedding. This cover of zenfone2 inspired me to wear a pink patiyala suit to her wedding.  Her wedding was punjabi wedding at gurduwara in morning. 




Talking about the dress I got the stroll from Designer Gautum Gupta's collection. When I saw this stroll I just could not stop my self from picking up combination of pink and purple. The stroll is handwoven stroll and I have paired it with pink colored kurti and patiyala. Fabric of the cloth is silk. As the stroll  is heavily knitted with golden thread so the kurti and patiyala doesn't have any thread work which maintains the balance. I guess I leave on the pictures to talk the rest.



I hope you like my #ZenLooks. Please tell us your views about the post in the comments below. Suggestions if any are most welcome, we will keep in mind in our next shoot. 

Follow us on Pinterest , Facebook and twitter to get regular updates.


Stay Fashionable!
Stay Pretty!


18 comments:

  1. Your dress is beautiful!!!!!
    Kisses and have a nice day!!!!

    www.lagattarosablog.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great your look and very fascinating! I'm italian and here we have other braidesmaid look, but I love the Indian culture!
    Have an happy day,
    Eleonora
    www.aspassoconbea.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Kiss
    Oggi sul mio blog http://www.littlefairyfashion.com "A New Era con ZeroPiù".

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful! Love this outfit :)

    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! Love these vibrant colours :)
    Christina ♥ https://caliope.name

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reallt nice :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that gorgeous pink color on you!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This colorful look is really stunning on you.
    I love your blog. Visit mine if you want
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful prints on this look, nice
    NEW post on my blog... I'd love to know your opinion
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger >>>

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post!!!!
    my blog --> http://mamodebychiaradipalma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the post you slook stunning!!!
    www.distrito-m.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice bag
    Kisses

    http://www.blackdressinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your Zenlook!!! *-* This dress is so wonderfull!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bag!
    Great outfit!
    Kisses
    Martina
    http://www.pinkbubbles.it
    NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an amazing outfit Manasi! You are welcome to add your fashion and beauty links on my blog!
    November FASHION LINKUP
    November BEAUTY LINKUP

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your look girl, The Hot Pink goes soo well with the Neon Green Clutch. Love the Asus back cover you designed.

    xoxo

    Style.. A Pastiche! - styleapastiche.com - New OOTD Post

    ReplyDelete