Sari for every occasion by Triveni fashions

Recently I went to attend an evening party. We all friends were having fun, lots of chit chat and gossips were every where. Suddenly, there was change in flow of air which was marked by silence. We saw a girl entering the party she was slim, tall 5.5' and fair. She was wearing a black color sari with copper color border. She looked simply in comparable. There was a pause small pause and every one was looking at the girl. Sari made her look beautiful, elegant and dainty. Sari has that feminism which no other dress can match.  So I got a sari from Triveni fashions which is not only beautiful but also has the capability to make women of any shape and size look gorgeous. Take a look at the sari below:


Triveni is one name which needs no introduction and is trustworthy as my mom and my aunts have been shopping this brand since years. Now I am also the part of this chain as my first experience with Triveni Fashion was amazing. They not only ship in India but they ship world wide. So if you are staying abroad, far away from India and want to be close to your roots then you are just a click away as Triveni fashions will bring to you , your incredible India at your doorstep wherever you are.



The website is simple and easy to navigate. Every product is categorized and sub categorized which makes search for a particular product easy. 



This sari looks elegant yet stylish. I ordered the sari and desired to get the blouse stitched. So I was given a form to fill with my details so that triveni team can stitch the blouse for me. I simply love the way it was stitched. The quality of the blouse and the fir is simply perfect. As per suggested I asked them to put in margin in the blouse and few more tips and team stitched it as per suggestions. Before they delivered the product they asked me if I wanted anything else in my blouse because the product is ready to be shipped. I like there services and the stitch of the blouse is great.


This sari is wearable on all occasions. The sari is made of chiffon which is very light in weight and has the "Dhoop-Chav" effect. I like the website and quality of the product as it is value for money. We are planning to do a look post soon with the sari. 



If in future you plan on buying a sari then I would suggest you to go through there collection and may be choose the one you like.

Love,
Manasi

1 comment:

  1. I also got one from Triveni for my bday this month and just waiting to get it ready :)

    ReplyDelete