Niice-Cream - Nitrogen Ice cream brand in town


Ice cream!!!
No one can ever deny a scoop of ice cream... When it comes to ice- cream I just become a small kid and just cant hold myself from having it. There are days when I am sad and I need ice cream to cheer me up, there are days when I feel happy go lucky and I want ice-cream, there are days when I feel lazy and I want ice-cream...... So basically come what may I just want ice-cream. I am pretty sure that many of you would feel the same love for ice-cream as I do. Recently I was invited to niice-cream ice-cream located in hauz Khas and I just could not hold myself from exploring on ice-cream.

Blue berry cheese cake
About Niice-Cream:

Frozen dollops of yellow vanilla, swirls of nutella, mixed with strawberry; a delicious strawberry flavour in your favourite shade of purple; all made in front of your eyes, for that unique experience. Recently launched at Hauz Khas village, Niice Cream is here to create the most yummilicious frozen delights the city has ever seen. You can also enjoy your favorite flavors at Kiosk, Pacific mall and it is soon opening at DLF Saket and DLF India mall.
Raspberry Oreo
The brand replaces the old-fashioned ice cream with charming new technology, using liquid Nitrogen as it’s secret weapon. The icecreams are created from magic and the  intent has been on developing a technique of making instant fresh ice cream with an all natural taste. The brand works on the technique of freezing ice cream at super low temperatures to create a smoother product and freeze  icecream just while you blink your eyes.
Fruity
The concept with which Niice cream prepares it’s product is very simple yet unique.The cream base is mixed with the flavor of any choice in addition to extra toppings or color with liquid nitrogen that freezes the product in no time. This gives the customers, a fresh, creamy and natural ice cream that is made in front of them. 

Nutella
There might not be any flavor left to try from the menu but I simply love the taste and the way it is made. Also I like the part that I can choose toppings or fruits of my choice and make my mouth watering ice-cream not only delicious but healthy too. The idea of customizing your own ice-cream give you liberty to try every other fruit/topping with any other fruit/topping. Crossing the boundaries of traditional favorite flavors to trying flavor of your choice all together an experience. I have had many salted Ice creams but the ones they have make you crave even more.

Salty Caramel

If you love Ice cream then this is the place you should visit and if you don't love ice cream then niice-cream will make you fall in love with ice cream. 

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I love these pics!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM
    That's amazing! I love these pics!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that's soo yummm!! I soo wana try that Mansi, A very creative way to present it.

    Chaicy recently posted.. Toni&Guy Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice article thanks for sharing the useful information

    visit MYDRHEALTHTIPS.COM for more latest health tips

    ReplyDelete