The Fab Bag: August 2015


When it comes to beauty then we are always very care full about our skin. Its always a matter of concern that which product is good for our skin and which product is not? Answer to this question becomes even more difficult when we have to buy a full size product not be sure that is it good for our skin. The Fab bag helped me to resolved this problem. The fab bag is a beauty bag which has four sample size products which helps you to try and decide which product is good for my skin.  This month I have received another set of products to try. Lets check what I received in my bag:



1: Fran Wilson Moodmatcher Lipstick- Orange 
I am just so happy to see this lip color. matches my skin tone an looks great. Team fab bag just knows what I want and what would suit my skin. I love this color. Just cant wait to try on.  

2: Roots Professional Morocvita oil
This non greasy oil penetrates into damage hair cuticles, making hair healthy inside out. Apply a few drops to damp , towel-dried hair from roots to ends. Comb through for a natural leave n conditioner.

3: Ital Veloce Fine Fragrance Mist- Chii Town Blushes
I simply love the fragrance as it is so much refreshing and feminine. Stays for decent time.

4: Divo Eyelash Curler
This is must have tool in your vanity. This is good for beginners and curls eyelashes properly.

5: Biodema Photoderm Mat 30
I have received two small cute tubes of bioderma. I am going to try this soon.

I am happy with products which I received in my bag. I hope you like them too. What did you receive in your bag?

2 comments:

  1. This clutch is realy cute. I love especially the colour!
    Kisses
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete