Brand to know: Suede by Devina Juneja


"Finding a perfect handbag is real happiness."


Agree? I am one of those girls who are shopaholic. For me a handbag: if it is something interesting and stylish then should be a part of my closet. Here comes my new happiness , a perfect shoulder bag from brand Suede by designer-- Devina Juneja.


About Suede by Devina Juneja:

Each SUEDE bag has a story behind it; the designs are influenced from my surroundings and things I hold close to my heart. History, travel, geometric patterns and my army of pet dogs are a huge source of inspiration in my designs.
At SUEDE, we take pride in the use of unique creative techniques, ranging from one of a kind weaves using subtle metallic and eye-catching neons to experimenting with the texture of leather to create unique surface embellishments and ombre effects through hand sewing, cutting and spraying, creating different patterns and gradients of colour.
A SUEDE bag is versatile; it can be carried with an evening gown or slung across during a casual soiree. It is designed keeping in mind the modern, confident woman, who is brand aware but not brand wary; someone who appreciates the classics and is yet bold and innovative in her style. SUEDE’s extensive collection of designer leather bags has something for everyone - the young and the mature, the bold and the classy!
We at SUEDE by Devina Juneja also offer bespoke tailor made services for retail and wholesale orders. Please contact us on info@devinajuneja.com for further information.

Lets talk about the bag: The bag is orange color shoulder bag. The bag has inside metal zip pocket and over this comes the flip which is handwoven with tassels. Tassels are the new thing in the handbag fashion market which give you chic look. I am always that one handbag girl which fits in her entire world in the small bag. This bag might look small but has ample space to carry the very important things.



Color of the handbag being orange gives a funky, weekender, brunch look. The bag will go with most of the outfits you have in your closet. You can pair it with jeans top or skirt top or with pretty party dress.Quality of the bag is great and the handwoven design with the tassel wins my heart. For me this bag is my faithful holder of fashion emergency remedy, this is undoubtedly my new lifeline.




While going through the collection I found that Suede has a lot to deliver in terms of style and fashion. All the designs are unique and playful in there own way. While shopping from Suede, hold your self girls you might get lost as all the designs are drool-worthy.
Oops! Did I forget to tell you the link of the website? 
Here it is -->LINK!

I highly recommend this bag not only because of its design and look but also because of its amazing quality. Go ahead and flaunt the diva in you with this bag. It comes five different colors and if you want to buy this orange color bag you can hit here.


We will be coming up with an outfit of the day post soon with the blog. Stay tuned to check out more on this bag.

Till then Party hard! and Look sexy ;)

Cheers!
Manasi

2 comments:

  1. I did love this brand too. Love that fact that it looks soo luxurious and that red colour is perfect to give any outfit a colour pop.

    Style..A Pastiche! - Coming Up - August Envy Box Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...the pouch is cute... :)

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.in

    ReplyDelete