My Last minute help: LimeRoad.com


Two souls but a single thought, Two Hearts that beat as one.”
And…..They lived happily ever after...

When two people marry, there love has to be strong enough to fight all the odds. Recently, I attended my closest friend’s wedding. Living in a country like India where people from varied cast stay together sounds great but at the same time it is very difficult when you break the boundations of cast and fight for your love. My dear friend who is a Punjabi married a guy who is Brahmin. As everything was planned at eleventh hour, I didn’t have time to go to the market and buy a cocktail dress and silver Carlton London shoes. I ordered them online from LimeRoad.com. The wedding was on 25th December, I placed the order on 23rd December and LimeRoad.com delivered it on 24th December at 11AM.








We are passionate about finding things that rise above the mundane; that we think will catch your eye and arrest it. Moreover, to bring these to you wherever you are and whenever you feel you have the time to indulge a little.

So we created a company to bring you products you will fall in love with; to give you a chance to create your own space, to tap into those hidden talents and make your personal looks and collections; to help you share your creations with friends to get that second opinion, to inspire or be inspired; and to help you shop in a way that you will find mesmerizing.


We like to think of LimeRoad as the digital-age equivalent of the 16th Century Grand Trunk Road, a highway that changed the face of trade in the Indian subcontinent.




I have talked about LimeRoad.com earlier as well. Today, I will be talking about their mobile application. When I got the news that my friend’s parents have agreed to get her married to her boyfriend and they are getting married in a week’s time, I was so happy. Now for all the Indian ceremonies like mehendi, sangeet, engagement, wedding, reception etc I had very less time to choose the dress and matching accessories. So, while travelling to the place I downloaded LimeRoad application on my phone and started going through their collection.

They have very good collection in terms of saris, accessories, cocktail dresses, shoes etc. Do you want to know what did I order? I ordered a Plush Purple dress for the cocktail party. A Blue color tote bag as I had to be with the bride all the time so I carried makeup stuff, hair pins, safety pins etc which always are your last minute problem fixing tools. I also ordered ear cuffs and silver color Carlton London shoes. Take a look at my shopping stuff below:








I placed the order and delivery address was the address of my friend’s place. I reached my friend's place at 10 AM in the morning and my order reached same-day at 11AM. That was the most amazing feeling. The mobile app is easy to use and place the order. Everything is categorized and sub categorized very well which make it easy to choose your favorite product.  The most fun part is you can choose a product from look created by you or someone else this helps you get a clear visibility in your mind regarding the product and how you can look different with that single dress by teaming up with different kinds of accessories or shoes etc. Take a look at the screen shots which I took of the application of my shopping experience:










So girls what are you waiting for? Download the application in your phones NOW!!! To get the best shopping experience ever. You can download it here.


Happy Shopping!
Cheers!
Manasi




13 comments:

  1. This seems so so nice! I will check it out! :)

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manasi this sounds like a great on-line shop and so quick ♡

    I hope you have a very Happy New Year with lots of joy and peace xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great online shop!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que chulo me ha encantado y Feliz año!
    besos de susana de piñadelys
    http://pinadelys.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year in advance. Hope you enjoyed the wedding. And Limeroad really sounds good. Super fast shipping is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This app sounds interesting, thanks for sharing :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great!
    hey dear i nominated you leibster award. Do check the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute dear <3 <3
    Wish you a happy New Year's Eve!
    hugs
    New post on my blog: http://www.milanotime.net/fashion/red-for-new-ears-eve/

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing selection
    www.chilishake.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG they delivered all these stuffs in a day??? Amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will check it out, thanks for sharing dear :)

    ReplyDelete