Smoothie Factory, Janpath, Delhi: Restaurant Review

Smoothies and Ice-creams are my comfort food.Did I hear-mine too?? Yes I did! Many people will agree to my words. When I am sad or happy or mad or normal, basically in any mood I love to eat ice-cream or drink smoothie. They keep me at ease. I think your mouth is watering as mine talking about them. Some time back I was invited to review smoothie factory's new store in  Jawahar Vypar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi



Talking about the ambiance its nice, fresh and lively. The amazing feeling which one gets after having smoothie, the ambiance compliments it. Interior decor has nice use of fun and fresh colors like green, yellow, orange, white etc. This is pretty standard theme of any smoothie factory outlet.


Talking about the menu its pretty simple, you don't have to go through a booklet to choose your food. It has good variety of drinks like juices, smoothies, shakes etc. Talking about smoothie they have great variety suiting your mood and your body requirement like if you are here after gym and you need good protein content then have smoothies which are having good protein content and it will keep you energized all day long. Thumbs up for range of smoothies. Among the range my favorite is Very Berry and Tropical squeeze. I am not a big fan of berries but I simply loved Very Berry, next time I visit Smoothie factory I will surely have very berry again.

Very Berry

Tropical squeeze
In munchies I had cheese and jalapeno, which was good to taste. Chicken and cheese is good as per the quantity. In Scrumptious Flat Breads my favorite was Farmhouse. I would suggest you try out Multigrain Waffles in caramel they taste really nice. Creamy Tomato pasta was creamy and delicious.



Creamy Tomato Pasta

Caramel Waffle
I enjoyed Fro-yo Cup the most. You can make your own frozen Yogurt cup. You have to just select size of cup. Swirl-in any yogurt . Now add toppings of your choice. Then weight and pay Rs 1.09/- per gram. I enjoyed Honey dew melon and Red velvet Fro-yo.



FroYo Cup



Over all it is great place to catchup with friends and family and enjoy smoothies with munchies. If you are tired of shopping in Connaught place and Janpath street this is the place you should check out to sit and relax and yes to gain energy to shop more ;)


Price For Two: Rs 600/-(approx)

Happy Weekend!
Cheers!
Manasi

21 comments:

  1. What an yummilicious post!! the price sounds good too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look so yummy! :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine too! Yummy!!!

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hungry darling
    Kisses
    Marzia
    http://bellezzapourfemme.blogspot.it/2014/11/shoespie-folle-shopping-di-scarpe.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So yum. I have to agree that my mood swings make me crave for ice creams well not so much smoothies but chocolates. But I have stopped indulging as I am controlling my sweet cravings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm all the dishes look so delicious

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great place! I love smoothies :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post dear!!


    http://betweenmyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. pero que hora mas mala para entrar a ver estas cosas!!! que hambreeee!!!!
    www.sweetlive.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems so good....would love to visit here :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would looove to try this place! :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear as you see I came back with many new features. Keep in touch. Lovely post you offer.


    Valentina.

    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks so yummy
    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg!! Such delicious food!!! You're seriously making me crave for some smoothie now babe!! I will definitely pay this place a visit the next time I'm in CP! :)

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Umm, que buena pinta tienen las comidas.
    Buen post.
    Besos mil.

    ReplyDelete