DressWe.com : prom dresses and shoes 2015 promotion collection


Hello girls!!

Are you ready for prom?? Not yet? Still thinking what wear? I am here today to introduce you a website which has amazing collection of prom dresses. The webstore is DressWe.com. This website has added new designs in there wide range of prom dresses. The dresses look so chick and fashionable. Dresses are designed not only to add sparkle to your beauty but also to make you look your best. The best part of this website is the dresses are available at affordable prices. I am loving there collection. I have chosen a few from there collection to let you know what the have for you in dresses. You can check more from there collection here.











The look of a pretty princess is incomplete without perfect pair of shoes. And what else do you need if you can buy dress and and shoes from the same store at amazing price. They have drool worthy collection of shoes. Say any color dress they have that perfect shoe for your dress. You can look at the pictures below of few of my personal favorite. You can check more shoes from there collection here.










20 comments:

  1. Amazing dressses and so original shoes!!! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. que vestidos y que zapatos mas impresionantes! me encantan!
    www.sweetlive.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dresses!! After a long break I am officially back and thank you so much for your support!! I deeply appreciate it ;)
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory
    @MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning... After a long break I am officially back and thank you so much for your support!! I deeply appreciate it ;)
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory
    @MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love withe first red dress! :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress!
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific dresses! And the first gold sandals.. sigh! ♡ ♡
    Too bad I don't have prom this year!
    Cheraine from CHANEXT

    ReplyDelete
  8. hai inserito foto bellissime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That second dress is pure perfection!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  10. That red dress is amazing! I would wear that to a prom :) I wish there were more formal occasions so I could wear beautiful dresses like this again.
    Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the shoes!!! They are indeed gorgeous :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What gorgeous dresses! I doubt I could walk in those heels but they are all stunning!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the first dress and the shoes with the bow on the heel!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shoes are just wowww :) Seems like a nice site..i will chek it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shoes are woww.. site seems nice..i will check it out..thanks for update hun :)

    ReplyDelete