Limeroad.com Website review and haul

We understand fashion is so important for you and so it becomes our duty to keep you updated with the most fashionable stores online which not only sell quality but also make you stand out of the crowd. So today we are here to introduce you to the website limeroad.com. Though we have been talking about limeroad and sharing with you the looks every Friday, but it was important to talk about the quality of their products as well.  You may also check out looks which we have created to make you Fridays more stylish and fashionable with limeroad here. You may shop any of the items you like from the link we have placed below the post.



About Limeroad.com

We are passionate about finding things that rise above the mundane; that we think will catch your eye and arrest it. Moreover, to bring these to you wherever you are and whenever you feel you have the time to indulge a little.
So we created a company to bring you products you will fall in love with; to give you a chance to create your own space, to tap into those hidden talents and make your personal looks and collections; to help you share your creations with friends to get that second opinion, to inspire or be inspired; and to help you shop in a way that you will find mesmerizing.
We like to think of LimeRoad as the digital-age equivalent of the 16th Century Grand Trunk Road, a highway that changed the face of trade in the Indian subcontinent. 




Some time back I had shopped a sling bag from Limeroad for my friend’s birthday. It is fun, quirky and lively.  My friend loved the bag so much that she carries it almost every weekend when she moves out with friends to hangout and also for shopping this is second thing she never misses after wallet. Below is the picture of the bag which I gifted her.


Well now it was my turn to buy something nice yet different from limeroad.  So I decided to buy neckpieces. All the items were placed in bubble wrap and packed properly. Check my haul below!

The neck piece is very attractive and will make you fall in love with green.The moment I saw this I felt the need of green accessory in my wardrobe instantly and I bought it giving no second thought. The chain is made of zinc alloy and is shiny gold in color.


I guess this necklace itself talks a lot about its own beauty. And I am pretty sure, ideas must have started rolling in your mind how to style this pretty piece with your ensemble.




The website is fun to select the products and place the order. They have a look created for every single product you buy which will make you understand the product better and also at the same time will give you an idea how you may style the product. The website being professional is interesting to navigate. I have worn both the necklaces so that you get a clear picture how it will look when you will wear them;I hope you like them.


Over all it was a great experience shopping with limeroad. The best part of these accessories is they are light weight so even if you are thinking about wearing them for long time in a day then you may go ahead with any of these two. They not only have amazing accessory collection to feed your hunger with taste and class but also a huge variety in apparels, shoes etc. Did you like my haul? tell us in comments below. I am going to shop more from limeroad.com what about you?

Happy Shopping!
 


32 comments:

  1. Wow ..love all of them...sounds good..will check out the site :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!love them all...thanks for sharing..will visit the site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw, love this necklaces, lovely :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely necklaces! Need to check Limeroad website.
    http://makeuptricksandtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing :)

    www.paseandoamisssreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love the necklace ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely necklace!! I love it!! kisses!!

    www.rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although I have never bought anything from Limeroad, I find their collection quite unique and artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woww Adorable necklace babe
    Great review
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. The green necklace is cute!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great post! :) i really love your blog and that post!

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    DO U WANT TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER ON FACEBOOK?
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool website the neckale are awesome.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to check this website...:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing necklaces ! visit my blog! new post!
    http://www.mecenatism.com/2014/08/mecenatism-1-year-my-video-on-you-tube.html#comment-form_7279065954679600158

    www.mecenatism.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it!
    http://www.curlsandcarrots.com/2014/08/18/villa-toccamona/

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/Befashion31

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love what you got!!!
    the necklaces are stunning!
    Chiara ~ CHIAWEB.it
    ~ Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  18. Naaice :) green thingy is absolute stunner !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing and so chic jewels, necklace with green stone is my favorite.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post!

    New OUTFIT online, what do you think about?


    My blog is now available in all languages of the world, do you know?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The crystal luxe necklace is stunning! Great review, will check out the website!
    xo Carmen
    Emilia's Book
    www.emiliasbook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like both necklaces. my favourite is the 1st one and I also like the bag.
    Great review!

    http://deebiku.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete