OOTD: A walk is all you need - Reliance footprint

Sometimes all you need to do is slip into your most comfortable shoes and take a Walk!

Life is a long road with bumps and smooth surface. All you need to do is just keep moving. At times to take the right decisions all you need is "A Walk" . A walk which is going to be long but you are going to just be yourself and figure out what you want from life. I just took a walk in my sketchers to take the most important decision of my career. I got these sketchers from footprint360.com which is reliance store.



About:
Reliance Footprint is a leading specialty family footwear retailer that caters to the footwear needs of the entire family.  Reliance Footprint offers widest range of international, domestic and Reliance owned brands across men’s footwear, women’s footwear, kids footwear, handbags, backpacks, luggage, socks, belts, wallets and shoe care.
At Reliance Footprint, we believe in the quality of our products and service which is the sole reason for our success. Be it indoor, outdoor, formals, casuals, sports, parties, ethnic or occasional, we offer the best in-trend fashion footwear and accessories for all age groups.
Reliance Footprint operates over 200 stores across 24 states making it the leading footwear chain in the country.




Whenever I want to just go for a walk and relax then I choose the most comfortable outfit. I am wearing these track pants and dry fit T shirt. Paired with pair of sketchers. 



I bought them from footprint360. The website is user friendly and easy to navigate through. You can just simply add you query to search and products get displayed. After browsing you can add your products to the cart which will then take you to payment gateway. The entire shopping experience is hassle free. They have huge collection of footwear and from high street brands. They also have a section for accessories.





I hope you like the look. Also, my experience with footprint360 was great. This is my new favorite to shop footwear online. What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post.These footwear look amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been into sketchers before but I think I should give them a shot. I recently started my workout routine and these sketchers look like a perfect option for exercise footwear.

    ReplyDelete