Five Kinds of earrings every girl should own

"I have enough jewelry!"
No woman will ever say that and when it comes to earrings then we don't shy away from adding one more to our vanity. Among all jewelry, earrings are my favorite as you can easily use them to mix and match with your dress or just add contrast to your outfit. A good pair of earrings can add four stars to your look. Recently while hopping on to various shopping websites I just came across Gold24 website and I found latest gold earrings designs on the website. Earrings are available in various shapes and sizes which we can team up with an outfit. You can buy them online at Gold24 website. Take a look at the five kinds of earrings below which every girl should own!

1: Drop Earrings
These crazy drop earrings will make you crazier. They look super cool with evening gown or short dress.  If you come back home late from work and you have very less time to dress up then just pair these up with your dress. 

2: Stud Earrings
These are my favorite ones. They are classy, edgy and best to pair with all glittery dress and hair bun. They are good for birthday party where you want to keep things simple and basic.

3: Clip Earrings
I believe every girl should have a this pair of earring in her vanity to lift up her spirit when she is feeling low. They are available in various designs and shapes which you can pair according to your dress.

4: Hoop Earrings
I am in love with these earrings since I was in my college. They are cute and simple. They go with denims, skirt , trousers and all fun outfits. 

5: Jhumka
Every girl who wants to have the desi flavor in her outfit should not miss these earrings. Be it cousin's wedding or Puja in house, this is what you need. You can also add some fun to your denim and shirt outfit by wearing these in contrast colors.

2 comments:

  1. Love the stud and hoop earrings... Nice post.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like hoop and stud ear ring.

    ReplyDelete