SPRINZ Sun tan remover Instant De - Tan Cream Review

Hello Beauties, 
If you’re like me you probably love basking in the warm sun but dread that tan. Can you imagine if you could have the best of both worlds?

Well, sometimes dreams do come true! A couple of days ago my friend told me about a new tan remover cream called Spinz Sun Tan Remover. I was super excited to use it because the summer had not been kind to my skin.  What attracted me most was that the cream is not bleach based but works as a face pack that you apply for 5 minutes. Now, I don't have to worry about going to a parlor and get de-tanning facial instead you can get same results with this product at home.


Price and Quantity:

INR 89 for 50 gms

My Take on 
SPRINZ Sun tan remover Instant De-Tan Cream

I like the packaging and it is travel friendly. You can carry it in your handbag anytime anywhere. The product comes from the brand CavinKare so you know you are assured of the quality. 


The fragrance is sweet, I instantly liked it. The product is not thick yet is feels viscous when applied over the skin. A thick layer of the cream should be applied for better results. After 5 minutes just wash your face with normal water. You are going to love the results. This product is great on-the-go beauty product.


How I Used It

I used two fingers to measure the product (as in the picture below) and applied on my skin. The results of the cream were superb as it reduced my tan to a great extent. After using the product I did not experience any side effects. You can use the product once in a day.


In the end, all I have to tell you is that it is an amazing product which lives up to its claims. Also, for price of INR 89 is affordable. Compared to other products, it does not have bleach in it and gives better results.

Tanned
De-Tanned

What I like about this product? :
*Easy to use.
*Imparts glow.
*Nice packaging.
*Just 5 minutes and magic is done.
*Fits into pocket.
*Moisturizes.

What I don't like about this product? :
*None

Rating: 4.75/5
Final Word: 
You can try this product, as for this price you cannot get any better. #SpinzBanTheTan
Check out their vedio:

2 comments:

  1. Great product dear!!

    xxx

    www.thegoldmoustache.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome product

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    ReplyDelete