The Fab Bag : MAY 2015

Hello Beauties,


Yeeepppeeeii!!! Yooohooo!! Today is Saturday. I am super excited to have fun this weekend. I am already in the beach mode. And look what I received in my mail...Da da da......Its a FAB BAG.... Its always good to get yourself a gift every month which is super SURPRISE!!! I love fab bag for many reasons and one reason is that they have a theme every month which goes with mood of every season. This Month theme is "SUN SAND SEXY". What is in my Fab bag?




1. Vana Vidhi Oriental Rice Paddy face and Body Scrub.(INR 1599 for 70 gms)
Take a teaspoon of scrub and mix it with few drops of water. Now on damp face scrub in circular motion for a minute and then rinse. The product promises to make your skin smoother, brighter and more radiant. I am super excited to try this and see the result. I like the packaging.

2. SaND for SoapaHolics After Glow( INR 710 for 50 gms)
WOW! Two products for face in the bag. You can use it in same manner as described above. It contains fresh skin friendly ingredients available in Indian kitchen and gardens.


3. Be a Bombshell- Bora bora( INR 1200/-)
Every time I open the fab bag I look for a makeup product. This time its "EYE SHADOW quad" BORA BORA from bombshell. I super like the quad. Though I have a lot of copper, gold and brown shades in my closet but the sea green shade wins it for me. The pakackaging is good and travel friendly. The quad can be used to create dramatic eye look and will also be good for soft make up. I just cant wait to "be a bombshell" what about you??


4.Fab bag Bonus Scarf  (INR 500/-)
Its time for some fun hairstyles with this scarf. I like the scarf as it is fun, airy and light. I like the color and design as well.



What is in your fab bag? And what do you feel about my fab bag. Tell us in comments below.


Love,
Manasi

3 comments:

  1. Hey i got the same scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great goodies, I live the scrubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great goodies like this

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Sarees

    ReplyDelete